Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015

 NOW I am in Africa.

I arrived at my first destination in Accra, in the Pink Hostel....

Es war eine anstrengende Reise, die um 4.30 h begann und um ca. 22 h (+ 1h MEZ) endete. The very first thing I had to learn here in Accra is: to trust...becausce nobody was there to pick me up although it was confirmed by the hostel....I would never do in Austria what I did there....the people are very frindly and helpful and then a man in uniform said he would bring me to pink hostel....
So my big lesson is: to trust: to trust in god, to trust in people...to trust in me.....

Yes and it is very hot here, in the evening it had 29 degree...

So heute habe ich noch ein paar Erledigungen zu machen, dann mache ich Sightseeing und gehe noch zum Meer ...und morgen gehts sehr zeitig ab in den Norden....

I take care and trust in me!

ELKE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen